Thursday, June 28, 2012

We can only say some moments are extremely unfortunate!!! Here you go!

Even after having hectic work on week days I had to go through a training in weekend as well! :/ Of course you know how would it gonna be!!!Theory classes are always boring even in college or after college life! Especially in the afternoon after a heavy lunch it is so called' Sleeping Time'! :D

Imagine when you dont have breakfast because of no time and have to attend theory classes for whole day! :/ That saturday was not better than the same for me!
After a long time sat for a theory where I really started cursing who found all these things and was keep on waiting for a break as a school kid waits for interval... :D
I was thirsty as well as hungry and then the office staff appeared in front of me like a god... :) Of course with a tray which contains tea cups and biscuits in a plate!!!
Do I need to explain any more to express the happiness which was flowing like an ocean in my mind?? :P

Grabbing a cup of tea and 2 biscuits made me feel like I won oscar award !!!:D I took a deep breath and suddenly the instructor started explaining something even without giving a pause for having my so 'beloved tea'!!! :/
With half mind I started noting the points down and was thinking to have my tea as soon as I finish writting down my notes.Soon after I finished my notes,i was in hurry to grab that cup of tea having the pen in my hand,which i was using to write down the notes.
Next moment all what I could see is the cap of pen was inside the cup! :/ I have no idea how really it did happen,but all I could feel is dissappointment... :(

It was so called 'long awaited and beloved tea' which I never could have even after having it in front of me! :D

I am sure many of you might have faced something similar to this once in your life, may be something you most awaited which you lost at last moment even having it next to you!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment